Palace of Justice

0 Comment(s)

The Edifico of the courthouse is located on the Avenida da Republica, the esplanade between the axis of the Ministries and the National Congress. Also crafted by Oscar Niemeyer, the building has an innovative architectural design and concept nonexistent in hyperstatic with abundant marble flooring.

Information › Palace of Justice

The Palace of Justice in Brasilia is located along the Monumental Axis, between the North wing of the Esplanade of Ministries and the National Congress. It was designed by architect Oscar Niemeyer in 1957.

The Palace of Justice in Brasilia is located along the Monumental Axis, between the North wing of the Esplanade of Ministries and the National Congress. It was designed by architect Oscar Niemeyer in 1957.

Courthouse was designed in a structure with abundant hyperstatic applying ashlar and marble facings on the spot where he had been crossed by the natural course of a stream. This building was built in part of a public garden next to the railway station.

The Courthouse is characterized by having an irregular plan, with some upright, on two floors in the main facade is symmetrical.

The main facade include narrow windows of iron and glass separated by giant pillars, but what this highlights is the two front panels embedded in the wall art motifs representing fishing village and Cubist.

Although the facade is the emblem of the town of Olhão and Restoration of Crown Royal. This building is painted brick red and gray, another aspect that distinguishes it from other buildings.

Comments

Send your Comment

hotvsnot

Copyright © 2012 AcheiViagem.com - All Rights Reserved 2012 | Forbidden reproduction or use of any content.